Web accessibility means that people with disabilities can perceive, understand, navigate, and interact with the web. We aim to make this website accessible to those with disabilities so that they can derive the same level of benefit from it as able-bodied users.
In addition to the features on our site, there are a number of changes that everyone can make to their browser or computer to improve the accessibility of the web in general. Select your operating system to find out more:
Change Browser settings
If you are having difficulties viewing our website, most browsers allow users to change the settings to alter the way pages are displayed, which may improve readability.
Most browsers allow you to:
- Ignore settings specified by a web page
- Change the font size, style or colour
- Change the background colour
- Stop images downloading (so they are not visible)
For more information, consult the help files for your browser.
Changing Text Sizes
You can change text size using your browser.
- In Chrome, go to View -> Zoom In/Out or press Cmd/Ctrl +/-
- In Safari go to View -> Zoom In/Out or press Cmd/Ctrl +/-
- In Firefox, go to View -> Zoom -> Zoom In/Out or press Cmd/Ctrl +/-
- In Internet Explorer, go to View -> Zoom and select the size you require